Thursday 3 December 2015

What The Heck Of Credit Payment??

Well, we know what credit payment is..
Real, it's gonna blow my mind if I take this way,

Actualy in Indonesia, how we must pay motorcycle via credit pay, like this afternoon I got brochure at the front of my palace's door..
I just think if anybody don't count total they should pay..

Let's gonna check it!

I see the cheapest motor that's Rp14.750.000,- ($1.064)
and the lower credit pay in 47 month is Rp 570000 ($41)

So, I try to count  how much total I must pay in credit.. $1927 dude! its Rp26.692.804,-
Its gonna freakin' me out! it's over than real price..

It's lame if I pay this price!?

Wow dude, it's ruin our life.. our daily life really blow..

We waste my money over Rp10million in over 3 years..
let's take a look when we safe our money in bank for 3 year , we can get 1 bike and safe more than 10million!

Well,back to yours..
which you choose, lose 10 million rupiah or safe it for your business?

Don't just gonna lame.
You must choose dude...